Sunday, June 8, 2008

Juicy Couture Opens On Oak Street. An Interview With Co-Founder Gela Nash-Taylor

SCS: How suffer you dealt providing knock-offs? Gela: We especially are not too alarmed provided knock-offs, we do not check during our shoulders all of the time. I am certain there is a limit to at which it can be a problem. SCS: Even providing the track suits, you can get somewhat want it everywhere, but I imagine which women continue to look for an "Authentic Juicy."Gela: That's simply it. Knock offs are only not the same.SCS: I'm seeing clothing this is classic, something like vintage inspired, but anything looks like it's comfortable.Gela: Our give the impression is completely fun and classic. We sttink stuff. The clothes look for to be comfortable. That is the LA Style. Our clothes essentially are conditions the current we like.SCS: How do you remain focused on your type as you continue expanding?Gela: Pam and I "touch" everything. We hold sharp individuals trying for us and to carry on on top of anything and we seek to touch everything.SCS: As a native Chicagoan, I agree of Juicy and I do am sure it is so "LA". It may be side of the attractiveness for Chicagoans, but hold you customized your new stores to the midwest cash in on in any several way, ever since we are a bit a greater number of conservative?Gela: Nothing is different. It is the same in any store. There may be unusual tints the present market more, or multiple sizes the current we difficulty to stock.SCS: What was the perfect advice such a anybody continually gave you?Gela: It was especially my dad's advice. When we began our business, and everthing was crazy. People kept calling among many topics and I was freaking out. He informed me "That is your job, to handle problems." And following that, situations got a good deal easier. And one greater number of clever bit of advice. "Trust your own style."I'll conviction my own style and get returning to Juicy Couture!

No comments: