Friday, September 19, 2008

Lo Bosworth and her Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30

lo-bosworth-and-her-louis-vuitton-damier-speedy-30-handbag.jpg

This Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30 was sort of on my whatever list…until I borrowed my sister’s. It’s for this sole reason that I’m writing this review in the first place. I can’t think of a handbag that is more lightweight or easy to carry, and the fact that it’s the Damier print makes it pretty wearable with any wardrobe. I’m not one for loud logos, so my LV monogram 35 was getting pretty lonely. Tired of carrying around the bags I own (spoiled, I know!), I tried out my sister’s Damier 30. So perfect! I am considering buying this bag for myself because I know it’s timeless, and while I thought the rolled handles would be a bother after awhile, they were perfectly comfortable to carry. Lo Bosworth does a great job of wearing hers with modern, simple clothing, preventing the purse from looking frumpy or boring (which is what drives a lot of people away from the bag in the first place).

Shop the latest from Louis Vuitton at eLuxury

And check out the Damier Speedy 30 for sale

No comments: